The LeadUF Curriculum is based on the belief that leadership is a life-long journey developed by our experiences and engagement in the community and world. Leadership is characterized by anyone working toward positive change.
Through attending LeadUF, participants will
- Understand their personal leadership framework, and how it connects to their leadership journey
- Identify personal, work, and lifestyle values and explain how they influence decision-making
- Understand the influence of a variety of backgrounds and experiences on personal and group interactions
- Demonstrate cooperation with others through seeking their involvement and feedback to achieve a shared goal.
- Develop a 1 year leadership plan to create positive change