LeadUF Leadership Coaches
2018 Leadership Coach Applications Are Closed
If you would like to be notified when Fall 2018 applications open, leave us your info here.
Faculty, staff and graduate students are invited to apply to facilitate the LeadUF experience! Leadership Coaches motivate and support students during this semester-long leadership development program. Coaches assist participants in identifying their personal leadership framework while fostering a mentoring relationship with participants. Coaches attend two retreats with participants as well as meet with participants individually throughout the semester.
Leadership Coaches are a key component of LeadUF. Coaches motivate and support students during the semester-long program, and assist participants in identifying their personal leadership framework.
More specific responsibilities of Coaches
- Review main curriculum components and discuss practical applications.
- Provide student with positive and constructive feedback
- Provide suggestions of events, programs, organizations that would align with students' interests
- Challenge students to make connections between involvement and other life experiences
- Guide students in their leadership development and evaluate student leadership competencies on a regular basis
Time Requirements / Expectations
- Leadership Coaches can be a UF staff, faculty member, of graduate student.
- Attend one in-person training on Monday, March 12th from 3:30-4:30 pm.
- Attend the overnight kick-off retreat (Friday March 16th, 12pm- Saturday March 17th, 5pm)
- Meet with students for 1:1 check-in during the week of April 2nd
- Attend the Leadership Reaction Course wrap-up on Saturday April 14th, 9 am- 5pm
Contact Taylor Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.