2017 Facilitator Applications are now closed
Faculty, staff and graduate students are invited to apply to facilitate the LeadUF experience! Facilitators should have a willingness to foster a mentoring relationship with undergraduates at the University of Florida. During the retreat, facilitators will lead large group activities, small group discussions, reflections, outdoor experiences and foster time for students to connect with other leaders. Those selected are expected to attend all trainings and portions of the LeadUF retreat.
- Be a faculty or staff member, or graduate student at the University of Florida
- Submit Facilitator Application
- Be available for facilitator training sessions: March 17th, 2-4pm at UF and March 30th (after work, evening) at Camp Suwannee.
- Attend LeadUF all day March 31-April 2 (food and accommodation at Camp Suwannee are provided, facilitators are responsible for transportation to and from the retreat)
- Support and follow the LeadUF Curriculum
- Have departmental and/or college support to attend LeadUF
- Have a willingness to foster a mentoring relationship with undergraduates at the University of Florida
Contact Taylor Stokes at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.